TCMC has a Board of Directors that sets policy and strategic direction. The Board meets once per quarter, and corresponds via email with the Executive director and other directors between meetings. The weekly time commitment is approximately one hour. Please consider serving the community in this valuable capacity.
1. Be a voting Member of TCMC (must attend the annual meeting and have participated in at least one TCMC sponsored activity, where they signed in, during the past year.)
2. Have attended one 2-day residential or non-residential retreat sponsored by TCMC at any time in the previous five years.
3. Have assisted or volunteered in some capacity or served on the Board of Directors within the last 12 months. We are flexible on this requirement.
4. Professional teachers of religious doctrine may not be nominated to serve on the board.
5. Nominees should have the time necessary to perform the duties of serving on the Board.
Estimated Monthly Time Commitment: 2 hours
Attend at least 3 out of the 4 quarterly Board of Directors meetings
Familiarize yourself with TCMC Policies and Procedures
Correspond in a timely manner with the Executive Director & other Directors, usually via email
Set policy and strategy for TCMC
Board members serve for a period of one year.
If you are interested in being nominated, Please Email the information below to
Please submit your nomination by April 13th.
NOMINATION INFORMATION Name, Phone, email address and mailing address.
BRIEF BIO (no more than 5 sentences). Please include TCMC volunteer service, committees served on (if applicable), abilities, and any other pertinent information.
This is the placeholder for the community bulletin Board.